Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Azone Update

 
Time for Friday's Azone Update!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This time around, Azone has announced some new June clothing releases!
There are a few things for Pure Neemos (and I want them... those long sleeved shirts in earth tones... HUZZAH!)... but most of it seems to be for 1/3 scale this time around!

Good news for the Dollfie Dream girls... sort of.
While Azone clothes fit the slimmer Dollfie Dream girls,
I don't think there's a snowballs chance of them fitting the Dynamite bodies.
Bad news for my more shapely girls.
I'm sorry Alna! T_T

Anyways, on to the clothes!
I don't know... I think Pipit needs a Kimono, what do you guys think?

I've already got the stripey socks coming for my Neemos, but I think they'll need those long sleeved shirts too... the colors are just fantastic! (I LOVE Earth tones...)

The Black Raven outfit for 1/3 scale is also really cute too... I think I like the white version best... hard to say though.

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I think I like the white version of the Black Raven outfit best also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... the black version looks like a maid outfit to me (which is good if you're looking for maid outfits, not so much so if you're not!) But they're all cute XD

      Delete