Monday, January 21, 2013

Doing Good So Far!

Well, so far I've kept up with my goal of taking at least one picture a day (you can check all of them out on my tumblr feed, the link is to right (the big Instagram logo))...

so, needless to say, there are a lot of pictures. Don't worry, I'm not going to share them all, I just thought I'd share the new girls who have arrived.

First up, the most AWESOME Monster High girl ever. Her whole body is sculpted as a skeleton, it's amazing. Poor girl will have to run around almost naked forever XD

There is an Iplehouse Jessica who is visiting for a faceup :)

My lovely Alna (on the left, a Normal Skin Alna) is finally reunited with her little sister, Bird (a White Skin Alna):

An adorable little Nendoroid has moved in who I have named "Mini Me"

Picco Neemo Koron also moves in, she's really adorable... and so is Forest Girl Miu, who has also moved in:

Another DD joined the ranks here, DD Sakuya, whose name is Robin! She was my #1 top dream DD girl... and I still can't believe she's here now!:

Then there are a few dolls visiting me... first up is Miki Hoshii (another of my dream dolls, lol, it will be hard to send her home again XD) Miki is on the right, and my girl, Jun is on the left, they get along quite smashingly:

Finally, Mei is visiting... she's another WS Alna... here she is hanging out with my two Alna girls (Mei is on the left, Bird in the middle and Alna on the right):

So, it's been a pretty busy time of incoming dolls!

6 comments:

  1. So many new dolls for you! Bird and Robin are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much dolly love for you! Love them all!
    I really love that skeleton MH girl. She's really awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy seeing your girls. Congrats on your photo progress thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a visiting Miki! How awesome is that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new lovely dolls. I like how the different sizes work with your dolls. They belong together somehow.

    Poor MH girl who runs around with her bones showing ... imagine all the tops she is missing ... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and congrats on taking a photo a day! Way to keep those New Year's resolutions/goals!

    ReplyDelete