Saturday, January 28, 2012

[World Wide Webs] The Selfy Maker

Oh! Hello, I didn't see you there!
This is Alisa!
I've been very busy making Selfy's.
Isn't that such a cute name? The Selfy Maker.
It's by PlusTG, and it's just so CUTE! I'm making some for Prue and Anna.
I thought they could use some mascot pictures for their new store!

Here is where I first saw them, the ones aEthEr hEad, !


The only thing that kinda stinks is that I can't figure out how to copy an image to show it here, you have to go to the link :(
Prue turned out perfect!
Selfy Prue!

But they didn't quite have the right stuff for Anna:
Selfy Anna!

This site is just terrible... I can spend hours and hours here, and I want them to make the outfits in my size! Is that wrong?

I couldn't help it... I had to make me too:
It's Me!!

To make your own, go here:
Make Your Own Selfy!




No comments:

Post a Comment