Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Cute Critters] Tiny Snails!

Hello everyone, my name is Pita.
Someday I want to be a Veterinarian, so I have decided that every Sunday, I will educate you on the topic of animals. To be more specific, cute animals. To be even more specific, cute, baby animals.
I just love cute little baby animals! How could you not want to help them!!

So, without further ado, here is your fuzzy cute picture for this Sunday, in my brand new section called
[Cute Critters]!

Just so you guys don't think I'm a total girl (and I'm not, I'm a boy!!), the first cute critter I'm going to go with is a baby snail!! Check these guys out, how could you ever think they weren't awesome?!








These pictures come to you from the zooborns site, and if you'd like to learn more about these little snails, please go HERE and check it out... they are battling extinction, and need all the press they can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment