Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Azone Update

Time for the Azone Update!
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pure Neemo,
Picco Neemo
and 1/3 Scale!

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Pure Neemo (1/6 scale)
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Shiro from No Game No Life
©Azone
Available for preorder now:

HLJ:
Tick Tock Himeno
Available for preorder now, August 4th - September 1st

Normal:
©Azone
HLJ:

Prim Face:
©Azone
HLJ:
amiami:

Limited Akihabara Opening Koron Release
In store only, while supplies last
(Of course, that's what the original release said for the special Akihabara Yuzuha... and then she was available internationally.)
©Azone
©Azone


· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Azone (1/3 scale)
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Alice Time of Grace
©Azone
(Blonde is normal version, available for preorder now, white haired is limited version)
HLJ:
http://www.hlj.com/product/AZNOD507ATG/Dol


Laura Bodewig (Limited Mail Order Version)
©Azone

Laura Bodewig (Normal Version)
©Azone
 Available for preorder now:

HLJ:
amiami:


·
.
.
·
°
° ·.
. · °
★ ° ·.
. · ° ° ·. . ·
Picco Neemo (1/12 scale)
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Lil Fairy Azone Staff Erin
(Man do I want this girl, SO CUTE!
... but of course... limited)
©Azone

13 comments:

  1. Shiro and "normal" Himeno have both caught my attention but I've decided to give them a pass and focus on paying bills and other financial obligations. Blah...real life!

    On the other hand, Koron would be hard to pass up if she were readily available. Part of me is glad she's not for sale through the usual sources while another part of me is annoyed she's a store exclusive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would keep an eye out for that Koron around the release date... because she might still be available to International buyers... the Yuzuha they rereleased had said the same thing (that she was limited) and then she showed up on HLJ 0_0

      Delete
  2. Shiro and Himeno are so adorable! And I love the both versions of Alice. So pretty!

    Even if she is limited I am happy for more Lil' Fairy releases! I have been hoping the Lil' Fairy releases would continue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this Himeno's hair color, but I'm not diggin' the red eyes, so I'll pass on her XD

      I am in love with that Lil Fairy... I really hope they make more!!!

      Delete
  3. I just pre ordered normal himeno! I was going back and forth between the normal and prim version... I was having such a hard time deciding!!! I picked the normal version because I find azones to be so cute with their little smiles :-)

    Sad that I won't get her for another 4 months :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, her little smile is super cute!

      LOL, the wait is a long while, but I figure if they're willing to do an order period so I fairly have a chance to get one, I suppose I can wait a bit longer XD

      Delete
  4. I would really love the get the Alice but just too pricey for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bigger ones are so much more. I just admire those gals from a distance. XD

      Delete
  5. I love " no game no life" I bought (in preorder) other figure but this is perfect ^^
    I follow:

    Danbo and me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a real cutie, and her eyes are so lovely!

      Your site is really cute too :) Following via RSS :)

      Delete
  6. I ordered Alice as I couldn't stop myself >w<;; I just hope I'll have money in time so I can get her. She will go great with the other Alice in Wonderland dolls I have on orders~ Aika this month, Aoto and Yuuta in October(I think) and Himeno in December~

    If I can't get the money in time for Alice I will be getting a DD instead~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Pictures when she gets to you! XD Yeah, you have to space out those preorders carefully :)

      I do have to say, I quite like DDs, so getting one of those instead would not be too bad a trade off :)

      Delete
  7. Love the Alice dolls! I'm excited for the new Lil' Fairy to be released even though it's limited, aka I won't be getting one ;), just to see the cute pictures people will take of her!

    ReplyDelete