Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Azone Update

  Time for Friday's Azone Update!

 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The April Clothing Collection,
and some misc items and info. 

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Pure Neemo (1/6 scale)
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·

April Outfit Collection
So... uh, I kinda want all of it. Is that even a surprise? LOL!
©Azone

· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
Pure Neemo (1/3 scale)
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·

April Outfit Collection
I won't be getting any of these, but aren't they cute?
©Azone

· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
MISC
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·

 I guess the Azone shops carry these cute little deer... adorable!


 And they've got some new, fancy Neemo combs!
 



Finally, there's a random update... on the latest Limited Sahra a la Mode Alisa, they're changing the color of the embroidered A.
So... random!


11 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of that style of clothes for the 1/3 scale Ellen doll. Wish they did it in 1/6 scale size

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am stoked for the new releases, though mostly I want some of those tiny purses. The one that came with deer Raili is just too cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! They don't offer bags often enough, in my opinion XD

      Delete
  3. Loving the April collection ;u;

    Though I am still waiting on my March clothes which HLJ says were supposed to be released on 31th March OTL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but don't lose heart... that's totally normal for clothing collections. They'll get pushed back all the time. No worries!

      Delete
  4. Hey,you forgot mio,I don't know whether to love her or hate her tho,as I do with miu & mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't forget Mio, her info wasn't up when I posted this XD and since her preorder doesn't go up until the 22nd, she can just be on this coming Friday's Azone news... since there is still plenty of time to tell folks about her before they have to start stalking a site to get her!

      Me, I'm excited about her, just because I love the idea of the sisters. I'll order her and see hwo I feel about her once she's here XD but I'm thinking she's going to be pretty cute!! I love that she'll match my forest girl Miu and Mia.

      Delete
    2. Yeah,the regular version does match her forest girl sisters,I wish I can post with my goggle account,but the publish button didn't respond when I chose that :(

      Delete
  5. I do love Azone's new clothing releases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww the deer are so cute:) Are they in the actual retail stores? I wonder if you can get them online.

    ReplyDelete