Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Azone Update Part 2!

They tricked me!
This info wasn't up on the website when I went to bed!!!

2 new forest gals!
(well, ok, they're both Mia, but they're different enough that I'm counting them as 2)

HOW CUTE ARE THESE?????


Spring Rabbit Mia
(Normal Version)
 
Price: ¥ 12,000 (roughly $120 USD)
Preorder Date: March 18, 2014
©Azone


Spring Rabbit Mia
(Limited Version)
 
Price: ¥ 12,000 (roughly $120 USD)
Preorder Date: March 18, 2014 
 
©Azone
 
And if you happen to be lucky enough to live in Japan,
you might be able to pick up a pair of these for your gal:
 
©Azone
Seriously... I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!

©Azone
©Azone

7 comments:

  1. Man, Azone is killing me! Blonde versions of both Mia and Alisa going on pre-order a week apart. Hope I can pre-order both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE OUTFIT *_* OH MAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have to stalk the site I order my pureneemos from on that date. I really loved winter vacation Mia but after market prices for her quite high so I really hope I can get Bunny Mia. Fingers crossed!

    Thanks so much for posting the news! I had been wondering on the date for the preorders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving this more thought, I think I'll skip Alisa and just focus on Mia. Both are lovely but the regular version of Mia is more to my liking. I've also managed to buy some dolls and accessories recently that, along with a couple of pre-orders, have eaten a big hole in the hobby budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girls! Every time I think "okay that's it, no more", these doll companies bring out another and another to tempt me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide if I really want one of these girls or who of the two I want the most. First I wanted the DS version but now I'm leaning a bit more towards the normal version.

    I just got the Silver Fox Lien, and I love her and I really like the girls in the Komorebimori no Dobutsutati ♪ line. They are just so cute. Need to hurry up and make up my mind if I want one of these girls..

    ReplyDelete