Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Figma #143 Yuzuriha Inori

I'm not going to lie,
I'm in love with this character's design,
but other than that,
know absolutely nothing about
Yuzuriha Inori from Guilty Crown.


I've never seen the show, don't have a clue what it's about...
and yet, I'm repeatedly drawn to this character.


Her Pink, gradient hair, her pink/orange color scheme, her bird-like motif
she's just cute.
She makes me think of a Phoenix.

Here are her extras:
 
Does this ever happen to any of you?
Are you drawn in by a character's image,
without knowing anything about the character itself?

Time for confession #2:
This is how I buy ALL of my figma.
I see a character design that I like,
I buy it.


I have yet to buy a figma based on the fact that
I *really* love the anime it's from.

Instead, I often buy the figure,
and then seek out the anime.


This particular figma I had resisted when she was first listed.
No idea why... I think I was trying to be responsible.

But then, just the other day, I saw she was back in stock...
someone must have not paid for their order...
so I snapped her up.

I do not regret it,
she's a great figma.
Excellent posing, 
each of her skirt tails are jointed,
and she's adorable.
I'm pretty sure I'll never bother trying to watch the anime she's from...
but that's fine with me.
I enjoy imagining her as some outer space diva
(the open mouth she comes with looks like it's singing to me)

She makes me think of RahXephon (an anime I have watched, lol)...
so that's where my mind categorizes her.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! Of course I buy things all the time without knowing about their story or doll line. We like what we like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is good to see that you have figmas too! I started out only intending to collect one or two now I have about thirteen!!

    I do understand how you feel about her, it was the exact same reason I purchased her too. I really loved her character design and who could pass up that dress and hair? Then after I got her, I searched out the anime she was from. I've so far only watched the first episode and it's okay. I'd have to watch more to see what I think.

    It's also how I found out about Stein's Gate by purchasing the female figma character and boy am I glad I did. That movie is all sorts of mind bending but I love it. Can't wait for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete