Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hand Dyed Sweater by Quenne

Yesterday I got my package from the Quenne of etsy (hehe) 
and I have to say,
I think half the battle of pleasing the customer on etsy...
is packaging.

I opened up the bubble envelope and found this:


I was immediately thrilled.
It's simple packaging, but it's cute and thoughtful and I loved it!

What was inside, you ask?


A very beautiful, hand-dyed sweater... which, of course, is the other half of etsy success...
having quality product XD


Mia thought the sweater was awesome :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweater. I really love the colours and it suits her so well.

    I have to agree there with the packaging. Some of the things I've gotten have had some beautiful packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool. It's colorful but calming, yanno?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater choice was great. Really suits your doll.

    ReplyDelete