Friday, June 22, 2012

Trouble just rolled into town... in a pair of brand new socks?

Let's get the nitty gritty out of the way first.



Alna and Pidge have now been added to the "Meet Everyone Else" tab.
Please stop by and check them out :)

Alna and Pidge are dolls called Dollfie Dreams,
and they are 1/3 scale.

If you would like to know more about them, please ask!

NOW!!

There is a new girl to announce. She's been here for a little while now, but I just couldn't figure out who she was... finally though, she told me... and I'm scared... I'm very scared.

Please meet:
Kitsune: Hey y'all!

Me: Uh... Kitsune... is that a tattoo???
ON YOUR NECK?!



Kitsune: Yeah! Isn't it nifty?

Me: Oye... Madoka is SO going to want one of those... -_-

Kitsune: It's cool... I do em myself. 

(This is me, in case you couldn't figure it out)

Kitsune: Uh, lady... maybe you should breathe... you're turning funny colors... like purple and blue.

Me: It's Heather... and yeah *deep breath*

Kitsune: Hey! Lady! Did you see my new socks? Aren't they wild?!



Me: HEY! I just made those socks... how'd you get them already? I JUST finished them!!

Kitsune: Ahh... heh... well, about that... uh... gotta run! *takes off*

Me: HEY!!!


Pidge watches this all with no small amount of trepidation.

9 comments:

  1. I think Kitsune and Pearl would get along famously XD.

    *SWDAFGH@%#@#^* *snuggles Pidge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... what you CAN'T see in Kitsune's pictures is that she does, in fact, have a tail and ears... *sigh*

      Hmm, I'm not sure we should ever allow the two of them to talk, then 0_0 I think Kitsune is going to cause lots of trouble. I'm amazed it wasn't her messing up the witch's reception.

      ... or... maybe it was????

      And... the worst part about Pidge? I've yet to take a picture that ACTUALLY encompasses her overwhelming cuteness. These photos are just pale reflections of the cuteness she emits in person!!!!

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble she gets into :)!

      I must confess, I've developed a bit of an obsession with Pidge. Her face just kills me *_*~

      (*may or may not be coveting a MDD >_>*)

      Delete
    3. Me either, lol... it seems like the trouble-makers are all converging on the household at once!!

      Haha! I can't blame you... Pidge is friggin precious! I'm not even going to lie. A lot of people in the DD world didn't care for her because of her sad expression and open mouth... plus... this girl has got a RACK! (and that bothered people, inexplicably) But those are all the things I love about her! She is just fantastic.

      What MDD are you coveting?!

      Delete
    4. I uh. Have no idea which MDD to get. I think I'm gonna have a hard time finding the body. I joined that DollfieDreams.com forum hoping to get some more information. They're the only type I don't have any experience with.

      Delete
  2. Looks like life in your house is going to be even more interesting. Pidge is very sweet (and those eyes are so anime). Can we have some more pictures of Alna please, just to compare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, even though you told her your name, she still calls you, "Lady." I see you are going to have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have your hands full with that one and soon all of your dolls will be walking around with tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This was so fun!! Your new girls are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete