Saturday, February 18, 2012

[World Wide Webs] Nerea Pozo Diorama Auction

 Nerea Pozo had done it again!
This time it's an uber cute little room that's called

~ Crafts and Roses ~


I wish I had half of Nerea Pozo's talents when it comes to making this kind of stuff... or, you know, repaints... or clothes making or painting... GAH... she's just SO talented!!!!!!

This room is for 1/6 scale dolls like Blythe, Momoko, yo-sd , Barbie and Monster High .

Also, you should check out Nerea Pozo's flickr account:
 and  her official website:

Here is the link to the auction, it starts at $250, which I think is more than fair for such a work of art:

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's super amazing! I wish I had that kind of talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, me too... for sure! Her work is always so amazing.

      Delete