Thursday, February 9, 2012

[World Wide Webs] Jadeness Couture Update

Hey Folks!

Better Act Fast!
Jadeness Couture just released her new Valentines Line:
Image ©Jadeness Couture
These Jadeness Couture tops fit us Pure Neemos GREAT... but they sell out so fast!

Go here to check them out!
http://www.jadenesscouture.com/

Here are some pics of us girls wearing a Jadeness Couture top:

The Raccoon top on the left is Jadeness Couture!
And on the left, Carrot is wearing a Jadeness Couture Hoodie!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had that sweater with the Game Boy printed on also in real life! It's amazing!! Hi Heather I'm your new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had to go find you and am now following you too XD

      ... and yes... the gameboy hoodie was too awesome.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring us in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for making such awesome clothes!!! I couldn't help myself, I bought two of the shirts :)

      Delete