Monday, August 20, 2012

Gencon 2012

So, for the first part of my vacation, I went to Gencon
in Indianapolis.

While I was there:
 
Starbucks kept me alive...

Carrot tagged along... in full nerd gear. There was much ooh'ing and aah'ing over her Angry Birds hat, as well as the fact that her bag was stuffed with True Dungeon coins XD

A beholder beheld us, but we were lucky enough to get away!

And Tiny Evil found some art work he could really get into. -_-;;

This was part 1 of vacation... part 2 begins now... and lasts the rest of the week!

5 comments:

  1. I had to google what a Gencon was and it sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing your pics and what mischief Tiny Evil gets up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were game taking Tiny Evil, although actually he probably fitted right in and really enjoyed himself. And I must say, I like Carrot's Angry Bird's hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! :D Continue to do so XD.

    ReplyDelete