Monday, May 20, 2013

Pipit's Plan: Part 3


Pipit: Oh, good morning, Heather, my, what a lovely day.
Say... do you know what today is?
Hmmm... I think it's something important... but...
I seem to be forgetting...
Me: Pipit, did you sleep in those clothes?!
Pipit: These ol' things? HA-HA-HA-HA... yes.
Me: Ok, ok, you can go.
Pipit: EEEEE! *scampers off*

Pipit: I gotta put my makeup on!
Me: Ok, just don't take too long!

 Pipit: I'm ready!
Me: 0_0 What IS all that??
Pipit: Acen essentials, money, sustenance... and... uh... where's the Red Bull?
Me: Uh, yeah, there is no Red Bull... don't even think about trying to get some.
Pipit: Okaaaay, but if I fall asleep you'll have to carry me...
Me: As if you were going to walk on your own anyhow... oye.

Pipit: We're quite lucky, it's a lovely day out. The drive should be quite nice.
Me: You're right... I'm glad it's not raining.

So yes, in the end, Pipit wore me down and got to go... and here are a few things she saw:


Pipit: OH WOW! Lookit these ponies! They all bend!! (uh, and some of them cost more than I did)

Pipit: Good Smile Company! Veeeery collectible... I got a Saber Lily figure! (I was trying to get Rin, but no luck ;_; )

Pipit: I stopped by Disjointed Images and had a custom button made of myself (had to document my awesome cosplay, for posterity!)

Pipit: Yay! Thor! He's stepping on Steve's head, hehehehe... 
I think Steve's gonna cry XD

Pipit: Aren't these beautiful stickers?

Pipit: 0_0 Dwarven... Body... Pillow...?

Pipit: I got a cute little seahorse at this booth, where they sold lovely Kimono for dolls!

Pipit: I commissioned an artist to draw me!

Pipit: Here's just a shot of some people... it was very crowded!!!

Pipit: I had to be careful not to get stepped on!

Pipit: But walking all that way was really tough for me.
I saw everything... but...

Pipit: Boy was I tired -_- (so was my little Neemo friend!)

Pipit: I got some really awesome loots though!!!!

Pipit: And a cute little drawing of me in my cosplay! Hehe!

Pipit: And Nyanko~sensei!!!!

Pipit: It was a great day at Acen!

Pipit: A great... crowded day...

Pipit: There was even a chalk artist there making this huge Lupin the Third drawing!

Pipit: But man... by the time we saw everything...

Pipit: I was ready to head home!!

16 comments:

  1. This looked like so much fun! I love your posts Heather, they always make me smile. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, I've been going to Acen for the last 10 years or so... it's a tradition I really love. :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun post! <3 I think you captured the atmosphere of the con very accurately~ :3
    I want a Good Smile Company-tote bag too! x'3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Good Smile bag is lovely! It actually belongs to my friend, though, lol, I only bought a tiny figure, so I didn't get one either ;_;

      Delete
  3. Aw, it looks like Pipit really enjoyed herself. It's good that she got to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she won me over in the end. It was a lot of fun too, although many people thought she was dressed as Madoka. XD

      Delete
  4. I miss those days! It was such fun seeing a convention through your dolls eyes. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out, lol, I had even more pics... and then looking at these there are pics I wish I would have taken, LOL... ahhh, the Con atmosphere!

      Delete
  5. A very beautiful day.. I like a lot the draw of Lupin.
    However the bodies pillows are terrible.. ahahaha!
    I cannot sleep with a similar pillow.. I can perhaps prefer a more elegant figure as Sebastian (Black Butler).. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lupin artwork was amazing! Last year he did Madoka!! (If you check out May of last year on this blog, you'll see the story where my Azone Pure Neemo Madoka went with me to Acen ;)

      And yes, aren't those body pillows terrible, hahahahaha!

      The Sebastian body pillows are quite lovely :)

      Delete
  6. I'm glad she wore you down to go she look like she had a lot of fun! The amigurumi seahorse is adorable! I think I should learn to make some! Those fawn stickers are beautiful I love the design and colors! I can't help but think however will Alna be jealous? I guess since there weren't any clothes involved...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should learn too! LOL! Knitting and Crocheting is a craft area I *totally* suck at... I'm in awe of those of you who can do it, and yes, I must encourage you to make all of the awesome stuff I can't!!! XD

      Alna was ok with not going, she's already gone twice, and yeah, since there really aren't that many clothes, it's not her thing. She'd rather shop for clothes online, lol!!!

      Delete
  7. Waaa! Nyanko- sensei! Pipit, why are you holding a mini version of me? ;D You are so very pretty in your cosplay. My Millie says you guys should get together sometime and have your photos taken in your Milhiore cosplay. :) Glad you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, Nyanko~sensei was too cute to pass up!

      Pipit totally agrees that there should be the "Great Millie Meetup"!!!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you took Pipit and it looks as though she enjoyed it as much as you did. Great photos and loot(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipit was great to take... big enough that it's not easy to set her down and forget about her, but light enough to not make my arms sore! DD girls truly are the best con take-alongs!!!

      Delete