Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lego Minifigures Series 10

Have you guys heard of Lego Minifigures?

©Lego

I absolutely love them!
They're already on series 10...
but that doesn't mean it's too late to start collecting!

Below you'll see the lineup of Series 10:

©Lego

I kind of love them all, lol!
I already have the Medusa (my favorite of this bunch)


What they don't tell you, though, is that Medusa comes with two faces printed on her head, so you can have angry Medusa (as seen above),
Or tranquil Medusa as seen below:


and the Skydiver (who's got a great expression on his face! His wind blown lips crack me up!!),

but I want them alllllll. Hehehe!

You may have also noticed that golden guy surrounded by sparkles...
I guess this time around, they're doing something special:


Evidently he's super rare!
I think it's a cool, sales-generating idea,
and I'm ok with it since I don't particularly care if I find Mr. Gold or not, hahaha!
Just so long as they don't make the "super-rare" one the coolest one of the bunch,
that's fine by me!

7 comments:

  1. Medusa? Tranquil? Sounds doubtful... ;)

    Minifigs are great, but I never seem to have any luck in getting the ones I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's true... her face just had such a sad expression, lol. I guess I should call it the "I've got no friends" Medusa face instead XD

      There is actually a secret code on each bag at the bottom, a series of marks that denotes which figures is inside, if you're determined to find the one you want. I have a hard as heck time reading them (I tried to use them to get my Mom a Santa... ended up giving her a killer robot for Christmas)... but they are there and do work most of the time

      Me? I just stand there like an idiot feeling all the bags, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain, very original. I had not seen before. Very cute. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Medusa!
    They have a bunch that are customized on ebay! Probably a bunch of other places too. My favorite is a princess Zelda on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll have to check out the customized ones!

      Delete
  4. Ah yes. I love minifigs.

    We bought six packs of set 10, and got;

    The Hipster
    The Female Warrior
    The Catcher
    The Biker
    The Mohawk and
    The Paintballer. Which has a nice touch they don't tell you about... XD The front splotches are green, the one on his back is orange!

    ReplyDelete