Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Azone Update

Time for Friday's Azone Update!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
The next girl in the in the Forest Girl series has been officially announced:
 
Ex☆Cute Forest Animals Lien / Silver Fox
 
©Azone
 
©Azone
Isn't she cute? 
I still maintain that her grey color makes me think "Wolf"
not "Fox"
... but that won't stop me from trying to get her,
I think she's adorable!
 
Here's the crucial information:
[RESERVATION DAY]: 4 June, 2013 (remember, this means that for people in the US, you want to start checking on the 3rd)
[PRICE}: 12,000 yen (roughly, at the current exchange rate, $120 USD)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, lovely dolls. I like the last one. I love her outfit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she! The dolls are all the same doll, but yes, that last outfit combo is just too cute!

      Delete
  2. First picture is so cozy and warm, I could really stare at it for a long time. I need cozy and warm. T^T
    Besides, it's a beautiful picture of course (I want those glass berries and that outfit!). Thought I must say, I'd love to see more of your BF girl, she's the sweetest things I have seen recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, more BF girl on the way, I just had to wait until her new wig got in to post some pics... I'm not sure which wig I like best 0_0

      I could use some cozy and warm here too! LOL! It's supposed to be summer!!!

      Delete
  3. I really like her silvery grey hair - she is a very desirable doll.

    ReplyDelete