Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Obligitory New Doll Wig Change Shots

So, I can't remember if I mentioned this when I first posted pics of
the Bluefairy Olive who's come to live here... 

but her default wig SUCKS.
I mean, it's cute as heck...
but literally comes to a point on the top.
W.T.F. 0_0

Needless to say, this is one of three wigs I'm trying out on her.
What do you think?

Also, should I keep her name as Olive, or change it to something new?

Tough Girl:


Not So Tough Girl:


Robot Antennae Girl: 

5 comments:

  1. No, you didn't mention her quality wig.
    Yes, I think you should keep the name Olive. Is cute
    :-)
    My favourite is the Not So Though Girl look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive is a cute name, isn't it? I think I agree :) and yeah, I like that one too... lol, she can be so sweet looking XD

      Delete
  2. Ahahahah! Robot Antennae Girl... xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that hair totally cracked me up, I had to do something with it XD

      Delete
  3. I think my favourite wig is Not So Tough Girl - I like the blue highlights and they sort of match her eyes. Olive is a good name though.

    ReplyDelete