Thursday, March 21, 2013

ANOTHER Majokko Chiika?!

Welcome to 
Ex Cute Majokko Chiika ver. 1.2 

Yes... that makes 3 of them -_-;;

Version 1.2 will be released March 23, 2013
Which, in the US where I live, usually means she'll come out around 8 PM on www.hlj.com the night before. Just do a search for "Azone" and list things in order of "Release Date" ... she should show up on the first or second page.

In case you forgot, here's a little photo recap from the Azone blog picturing all 3 versions:

Left to Right: Version 1.1, Version 1.2, Original (1.0?)
Seriously... what the heck?
Sometimes I really don't know what a company is thinking.
It's also amusing to me that they're all the sad faced Chiika, 
not a single one is smiley.

I really thought the whole Majokko series was over, and yet, here's another straggler!

For anyone who is interested, here is how she'll come, default:




Such a cutie! Even if we have seen 3 variations of her.


Although it would have been nice if they would have made her a different color kitty... since Version 1.1 is also a white cat.


1 comment:

  1. omg omg omg no.....not a third one....but I agree honestly theres not enough of a variant to make me want to add her to the two cat ones I have already. Thank god for that

    ReplyDelete