Sunday, July 22, 2012

Instagram Weekends: New Arrival

Are any of you guys on Instagram?
I kinda love it... not just because it's fun to post pictures,
but because it's kinda like a flickr-in-a-second.
I can follow people with similar interests,
and see their pics :)

Plus, it's a free phone app... 
so on the weekends, it's a way easier way 
to keep track of things!

This weekend, I'd like to introduce a new
resident here at the Majokko Shop:

Tiny Evil


Tiny Evil is a Fairyland RealPuki Popo... but you know what he (yes, he)
reminds me of?

A little bit he reminds me of Brian Froud illustrations:


But mostly...
The little blue aliens from Galaxy Quest:

... and you remember how else they looked, right?

EEEEK!!!!
I just have to not think about it too much...
but the Neemos should probably watch out
and I definitely shouldn't name any of the Neemos "Guy"! XD
(yes, I love the movie Galaxy Quest)

Thus why I call him Tiny Evil.
He likes to drink all my drinks...
which makes no sense... they're all bigger than him...
where does it all go???
(I just imagine him running around and marking his territory a lot... ew)


He's very tricksy!
He also thinks all the toys are for him.
He claimed everything I found at Goodwill on Friday.

He's been a stowaway more than once, even though he just got here...


And sometimes he just rolls around on the floor and giggles, which really weirds me out,
but alas, he keeps things interesting!


12 comments:

  1. He is too cute! I never would've thought of those creatures from Galaxy Quest, but you are so right! That would creep me out a bit.
    It looks like he's having a great time though!
    I have to agree with you on Instagram. I resisted trying it out for the longest because I didn't think I really needed it...but it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? I'm littlebearries on Instagram, for anyone who is interested, lol.

      And yeah... I was going to name him whatever those blue aliens were named, but they don't seem to have an actual name, so Tiny Evil he remains!

      Delete
  2. LOL, he looks so fun! Like a little gremlin up to nothing but mischief. He will keep you on your toes for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure... he's only been here a few days and he's already a lot of trouble, LOL!

      ... it worries me how much coffee he drinks though.

      Delete
  3. Watch out Heather, he will soon be demanding his other siblings join him in the mischief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm afraid of, especially looking at the flickr groups pictures... yours included!!! I really like Soso (I think that's the other super smiley one's name...) too... but I don't know if I can handle more than one! Tiny Evil is SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!

      Delete
  4. Hah! Question answered by scrolling down XD. Alna looks cute with him in her handbag :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I know, doesn't she? Alna loves everything... even when it confuses her (which isn't hard to do sometimes)

      Delete
  5. Its going to eat your soul! >_> <_< O_O

    Also I cant use instagram....because theres no ap for a windows 7 phone....bleh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means your phone sucks. Get a better one. XD

      And yes... your soul... your finger.... whatever he can get a hold of!

      Delete
  6. Tiny Evil is just the cutest, little thing EVER! Your photos have truly captured his mischievous charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes, he would very much be the kind of pesky fairy that ties your hair in knots!!!

      Delete