Thursday, April 11, 2013

Troll Doll

Well, ok,
this is something I've done for a friend...

he wanted a troll dressed as a Dairy Maid.

Do I ask questions as to why?
No, let us just revel in the mystery.

I made her outfit and styled her hair,
and she's got a dairy can to stand on
that says "Dairy Goodness"

Normally the white undershirt would have gone
all the way under the corset, but I thought it was important
to still show the Troll belly gem.

I'm thinking I'll add a little lace at the hem of her sleeves too.

5 comments:

  1. Ivy pointed at the screen and went: "Cool!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I consider that the ultimate seal of approval! Admittedly, trolls are pretty vibrant in color and eye-catching, LOL.

      Delete
  2. It's been a long time since I've seen a troll - my brother used to collect them. She looks great - just a little lace on the end of her sleeves would match her apron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to collect them too when they came back into fashion in the... 90s?? XD Yeah... I think my friend got him from an antique store, LOL!!
      Yup, lace shall be added :)

      Delete