Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Making hand drawn one of a kind buttons

I've been dinking around drawing buttons lately.

Each one is one of a kind... the original drawing. :)

My homage to World of Warcraft, LOL.

Angry Bunny... because angry bunnies crack me up.

An angry Shiba Inu... because evidently angry animals crack me up...
unless they're attacking me.

Blythe (specifically, Mango)

Happy Giraffe, because not all animals should be angry.

Katniss... may the buttons be ever in your favor

Yellow Kitty

... and more, lol...
this is fun.

4 comments:

  1. Cool!!
    I love the Little Bearries envelopes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, me too... I've always loved my littlebearries logo XD

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute! You are quite the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of making ooak buttons is great. Yellow Kitty is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete