Monday, January 19, 2015

Do you have a favorite local miniature artist?

Do you have a favorite local miniature artist?

Is there someone you see at local craft fairs, or who is nearby
that makes amazing miniatures in 1/6th, 1/4th or 1/3rd scale?

For me, for years,
at our local craft fair there is the most adorable little lady who sells miniature flowers.

Her website doesn't list any merchandise,
so I have to wait for the Summer and Christmas craft fair to buy from her...
but every year now she recognizes me.

My little garden has grown immensely XD
I love it too, because every year she adds something new... 
a new plant to the garden!








10 comments:

  1. Let me know when shes around again, Id love to get some too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's at the MSU Craft Fair and the MSU Christmas Fair in the Union ever year XD

      Delete
    2. :3 Still! Remind me because you know how my memory is like that of a goldfish! :3

      Delete
  2. Wow those look so realistic, that lady is seriously talented!!

    I know some locals who make clay jewelry, but that's about it... At least I haven't heard of anyone who makes miniature stuff :/ Craft fairs and such rarely have anything doll related here, I guess stuff like that doesn't sell well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, other than this lady, there isn't a whole lot that shows up at craft fairs for dolls either... I've actually found more local artists via Etsy than actual craft fairs!

      Delete
  3. Amazing work! You are very lucky to have found this artist.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and she's super nice too... I'm considered a "regular" now at her shop, and she always throws in some free flowers XD

      Delete
  4. We have a lady who comes to our local markets who makes little creature scenes made out of seeds of Australian natives. They are hard to describe but really, really cute. If you would like to see her work, she has a facebook page - do a search for Woodooldoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I LOVE that kind of stuff! I checked out the FB page and those tiny dioramas are right up my alley!!! I love creating miniature worlds... I used to do that all the time when I was little and we'd go camping XD (obviously on a much less talented scale, lol!)

      Delete
  5. There use to be some really great people at the Philly Flower Show but any more! :(

    ReplyDelete