Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ghoultide Gathering 2013

Waaaay back in 2009 I went to an event called
Ghoultide Gathering...
and I had a TERRIBLE time.

The venue was too small,
and the ladies who were there to buy stuff were rude as HECK.
Pushing, pulling, jabbing...
both my Mom and I got pushed (literally) out of the way
on several occasions, 
and had things actually snatched from our hands.

It was shocking... and awful...
and I wrote to the folks who organized it and told them our experience,
and said we wouldn't be returning unless they,
at the very least,
got a bigger venue.

Well... at some point they did...
but I still wasn't ready to go back...
until this year!!

I have to say, the 2013 Ghoultide Gathering
was a COMPLETELY different experience.
It was AWESOME. :)

©GhoultideGathering
Click the image above to go to Ghoultide's website!

One of the most revered artists there was Scott Smith
of Rucus Studio (he's also one of the organizers)

©RucusStudio
Click the image above to go to Scott Smith's blog!

His stuff was amazing, and almost completely sold out just 15 minutes after the show opened.

I had taken my little Neemo, Samantha,
the first Neemo I ever bought, and one of the Witches of the Majokko Shop
with me, and she had a blast!

Here are some of our pictures!

Can you spot Samantha in the picture above? XD
Can you spot her again?!

I will definitely be going back next year!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say other than I want EVERYTHING in those photo! It's all perfect I can't express how much I love it! >_<
    I found Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Smith is amazing! Would love one of his pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i were Sam, i'd be scared to death! nice!

    ReplyDelete