Thursday, January 26, 2012

[Such a Doll] Head Art Factory


 HI! Twig here!
Welcome to my [Such a Doll] blog entry. This is where I review or showcase dolls that pique my interest! Sometimes they will be dolls that are arriving here, but sometimes they will be things like what you're about to see... that I have no chance of seeing in person, but are worth showing!

I have just been introduced to  dbhongkong  and their current auction up on YahooJapan is amazing!
I dabble in repainting myself, and can only hope to someday be even close to this good!



Isn't she beautiful??
Are you interested in bidding on her?

Well, here is her Auction link:



2 comments:

  1. One day...i will own one of these beautiful heads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this one is what I've been looking for. Would be giving you credits on the way how you deliver this great insight. Such an interesting story. herbal smoke

    ReplyDelete